WinLine POS AT / WinLine ACC2 POS AT
In Austria, the cash register obligation and the obligation to issue receipts apply to companies. The WinLine POS AT meets the legal requirements of the Federal Tax Code (BAO).
Every entrepreneur is obliged to electronically record all transactions if they exceed an annual turnover of 15,000 euros or a cash turnover of 7,500 euros. Credit cards, debit cards and vouchers also flow into the cash transactions.
In addition, each entrepreneur must prepare a receipt for cash payments and hand it over to the buyer (obligation to provide receipts).
It is also mandatory to save the data in a way that is tamper-proof. That means that every change must be traceable. Documents / cancellations must therefore not be able to be deleted.
The WinLine POS AT fulfills all legal requirements of the cash register and receipt of receipts for cash receipts.
The WinLine POS AT is available in several versions for different requirements. We have the right solution for you too!
The WinLine POS solutions can be used as a single-user version or in multi-user operation. Stationary or mobile devices serve as input stations.
- Cash register entry dashboard
- Tile management for functions and direct entry of articles
- Article management (for "customary description" on cash invoice)
- Customer management
- User / cashier management
- own menu item "cash invoice“
- Target invoice can be entered and printed
- Down payment invoices
- Parking receipt
- Management and redemption of vouchers
- QR code printed on form
- Cash receipt and cash out postings
- Keeping the cash book
- Daily closing
- various cash reports
- DEP data collection protocol
- Control of the chip card reader (signature)
- multiple cash register IDs (multi-user operation)
- several input stations (multi-user operation)
- multiple users / cashiers (multi-user operation)
- Access via tablet / smartphone via expansion module
WinLine POS solutions
Thanks to the modular structure of the WinLine POS AT, you can put together the right solution for every type of application.