The accounting module is WinLine comprises features for financial accounting, cost accounting (WinLine COST) and asset management (WinLine ASSET). These modules serve to collect and report on data coming from invoicing/inventory management (WinLine ACC2), manufacturing (WinLine PPS) and human resources (WinLine PAYROLL).
Master data such as general ledger accounts, customer/vendor accounts, balance sheet position codes, or posting types provide the framework for your accounting activities. Flexible and user-friendly data entry is provided by spezialized entry masks for various kinds of posting szenarios (sales invoices, cash posting, etc.). Open items are transparently monitored based on a variety of filtering options with automated collections management options. Payment transactions are handled efficiently and cost-effectively with data output to industry-standard payment transaction mediums.
The on-board standard reports in WinLine leave practically no wish unfufilled, be it a balance sheet, P/L statement, posting journal, or account sheets. All these reports open a transparent window on your finances, profitability, and analysis of budgeted vs. actual performance values.
Main Features in Overview
- Comprehensive solution for accounting
- Integrated with WinLine ASSET and WinLine ACC2
- Integrated document management (WinLine ARCHIVE)
- Multifaceted reporting options
- Direct editing of posting records in journal, account sheet, trial balance or balance sheet
- Strong reporting components
- Automated recurring transactions
- Reliable and quick year end closing
- Current liquidity reports